Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

Awesome remake.

Great movie, the best madness day submission I have ever seen, most movies don't add too much of a story, because of the fact that the characters don't talk, but you managed to pull-off having your characters talk. I love the twist you put on the classic madness zombie, extra gore equals extra fun. Overall this was a great movie with flawless animations, great story, and an epic movie altogether!

Littleluckylink responds:

Yeah, I gave emotion to characters with crosses for faces, I must be Jesus..
Don't be alarmed... I'm Jesus!

Zero Madness Zero Madness

Amazing.

This is one of the best Madness day submissions, it has silky smooth animations, kick-ass fight scenes, awesome story, it is just overall a great movie. I love the twist you put on madness, making it based in the Arctic, I like seeing innovations like this in an ever changing genre.

Slideshow Format Slideshow Format

Odd.

It is refreshing to see innovations like this. Not too often do you get to see a flash slideshow, or whatever format you may have used. The pictures were simply beautiful, a pure artistic expression. What I really would like to see done next time is a way to add this innovation to something else, something that will really stand out.

Patricoo responds:

Thank you very much.

The photographer has a bunch of pictures. If he requests it I think I'll learn how to do things like scroll buttons at the bottom, a menu, categories, and basically just make more interactive material for websites. Like I said a bunch of times, I mostly want to put two or three on Newgrounds to show I understand flash on a basic level. Not that crap I posted in 2005. Hah!

Thanks again. I'll make sure he gets the photo complements.

FL Studio Basic Tutorial FL Studio Basic Tutorial

Hard to understan.

This was an extremely informative video, but lacking for the most case.

Most tutorials, should allow you to pace yourself, it should allow you to work at your own level. You can accomplish this by creating a slideshow. Slideshows are the most integral part of a tutorial. They are the peanut butter to jelly, the burger to fries, anchovies to pizza. Without one another, the world would not go round.

Speaking tutorials are always a bit iffy. Sometimes the audio was choppy, sometimes you spoke too quiet, but still, you can save yourself by taking my advice, and taking a wee bit of time to create a slideshow. But, overall, this was a nice attempt.

GronmonSE responds:

A slideshow...that's a good idea, actually. I'm actually considering an interactive menu as a future tutorial.

Also, I don't like anchovies X:

Thanks for the review.

Grumio is a Thief Grumio is a Thief

Don't worry.

Don't worry Cae, you will get Turd of the Week in time. All in good time my son.

Great flash, I love it.
It shows the epic struggle between man and woman, this is an artistic masterpiece.
The animation style flows so smoothly, I can tell you spent a lot of time on this flash.
I can't wait for your next flash!

WOYT 2 WOYT 2

Lalwz

I am dying.
My nipples are hard.

AwkwardSomething responds:

My reaction was similar.

why so serious? why so serious?

Hilarious

I found it quite amusing.

Your audio is off...

TakeTwo - Beginning TakeTwo - Beginning

Good job.

Great job, the animation was amazing, the audio was just a bit iffy.

SnakeClock Buys an iPod SnakeClock Buys an iPod

Lol

That is the best movie I have ever seen.

Except for the Caramell dance.

ScrewdriverClock responds:

All rig- WAIT WHAT.

News At 10! News At 10!

Eh.

It wasn't too bad, it just needs to be faster paced and jam-packed with explosions, that is the only way to catch an average newground users' attention.