(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

Not right.

Personally, I am all for the ethical treatment of animals and have been a vegetarian for close to 3 years, but I believe its not right for you to force your personal views on other people, what you believe in is fine, but trying to use videos with shock value to try to force people to go vegetarian is wrong. Also, just curious, how much did a tofu company pay you to make this game?

Ast Blaster Ast Blaster

Cool.

I can tell you made this when you were bored. I'm not really going to comment, cause you probably won't improve on a game you don't care about. Anyway, good job.

Star Force - Episode 1 Star Force - Episode 1

Not bad.

It was pretty good, I love the animations, it brings me back to my N64 days. i just think the music could use a revamping, make some electronica.

1man responds:

yeah my music making abilities are pretty lame for the moment.
I'll try and do my best to improve them for my next entry.

Tnx for your review

Ultimate Power! Ultimate Power!

My honest opinion

The game was good, but it was extremely basic, and the colors you used in the game, were very distracting. Next time, though, change the color scheme.
Add more characters with different attributes.
Add weapons, magic, armor, and a store to buy them from.
Use the Z, X, C control scheme for this game, so you can string combos together.

USS Racing USS Racing

Choppy.

The steering was pretty choppy.
Power-ups next time.
Weapons?
Other than that, the animation the solid, the colors you used were a good choice, and it played well.

Red Cross ERU Red Cross ERU

Yawn.

When I heard RTS I expected something...err much better. And where, pray tell, are the African Radicalists that slaughter these Red Cross employees by the dowzen? It was informative though.

cannon defence 2 cannon defence 2

Very unpleasing.

Okay, even the basic gameplay didn't turn me off. The bad choice of audio didn't turn me off. What turned me off was that you were too goddamned lazy to even put a little text box around your explanation of the power-ups, and you couldn't add a little picture often associated with the power-up! Next time, please do that and also add a store, that way I feel like I'm working for the power-ups, I'm not just given them. And come on, a black background with red text? Add a custom background, and keep the text black and Verdana.

ark99999 responds:

ok sorry but i didnt know yet how to quite make a store. sorry

{PS08}The Retard Quiz {PS08}The Retard Quiz

Not too good.

It was too easy, you need to have questions that mentally tire the users, don't just add some questions that even a retard could answer. ( Ironic, no? )
What really saved you,though, is my personal bias, I love the song you put in.

PlayTheGame responds:

buddy, this quiz is for retards, its not suppose to be hard

How to write good reviews How to write good reviews

Thank You.

Thank you for making this flash. Everything was well-organized. The audio was appropriate. Also, I like the slideshow style animation, it lets me read at my own pace. Make some more guides like this, or put them together in a collection. "Guide for Newground Noobies" You have my right to take the title, haha.

Phil responds:

Thanks for insiring me to make more!

Luxury Shots Luxury Shots

Glitchy

It's kind of glitchy, it take at least a minute for the balls to settle down, work on that, and it hard to make shots because of how glitchy it is.